Magisto is hiring! To apply, shoot us an email at email@example.com
We are all storytellers. It’s what makes us human. At the edges of human expression and artificial intelligence, we exist to push the boundaries of both. Magisto elevates people’s and businesses ability to express themselves, share each other’s experiences and form deeper connections. Magisto is powered by state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence that makes ad hoc video creation and sharing as easy as Power Point, as fast as a blog post and as powerful as a face to face interaction. Join Magisto to be in the front of Video Revolution.
Magisto Fast Facts
- over 20 patents
- 100 million users in 120 countries
- Hundreds of millions of produced videos, billions of views
- 5 star rating on The App Store
- Google Play Editor's Choice
- Featured by Fox TV, Daily Show, Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, Techcrunch...
- Trusted partner of Google, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung and more
Software & Algorithm Engineer | Ness-Ziona
We are looking for a strong player in our algorithm team. As a member of this team, you will take part in creating Magisto's AI-engine while solving complex algorithmic problems, and will join the effort of building the brain behind our automatic video editing.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software and algorithm engineer in computer vision/ deep learning/ any other algorithmic field
- Significant programming experience with Python
- Experience with at least one of C++/Java programming languages on Unix/Linux environment - an advantage
- Experience with video products- an advantage
- Experience with AfterEffects / OpenGL- an avdantage
Senior Back-End Developer | Ness Ziona, IL
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join our video creation team. We develop an AI based platform for automatic video creation; we make video creation quick, easy and accessible to all! We are looking for a senior developer who loves challenges to develop the core and the infrastructure of our AI product. It is a wide position starting with the server and ending with the client while diving into new technologies.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the system better.
- Develop elegant solutions using open source tools
- At least 5+ years of experience in web development
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and databases.
- Experience with AWS
- Have hands on experience in Django
- Have familiarity with the client-side (React)
Lead Product Designer | Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide.As Lead Product Designer, you’ll manage a nimble and growing design team. You’ll work closely with engineers, product managers, team stakeholders and senior Vimeo management in New York, acting as point person in Israel for product design & UX conversations. We’re not looking for a ‘pure’ manager - we’re looking for a design leader who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, who can raise the bar experientially and aesthetically through individual contribution as well as mentorship and guidance of the team.
- Lead a team of 3 product designers (and growing), to execute simple and beautiful designs at a rapid cadence that combine intuitive UX with a cohesive, cross-platform product
- Be the guardian of the Vimeo brand and product consistency, while also identify opportunities for improvement.
- Actively engage in user research, product data review and maintain current competitive market knowhow to identify trends and make wise design decisions
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work, including that of your team, and take responsibility for every last detail
- Shepherd the design of new features from the concept phase all the way to release and beyond, creating product spec, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, data analysts and developers of all levels and diverse experience to creatively solve problems and reach our goals
- Develop a constructive process to mentor and guide the work of your team, including regular 1-on-1 meetings and assistance in prioritisation
- You will report to VP Design in New York
- At least 6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) metrics and how to iteratively build products that grow a business
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant product experience, showing work and process – and illustrate how it was informed by quantitive and qualitive user research
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Experience managing tasks for a small team of designers
- Proficient English and Hebrew
- Preferred: 10+ years experience in digital product design
- Preferred: Management experience as a Design Manager or Product Manager
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent UX experience
- Preferred: Prototyping know-how (Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer etc)
Senior Fullstack Developer | Ness-Ziona
Here at Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools. These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos. As a Full Stack web developer at Vimeo you will develop Vimeo's web site for multiple platforms using all the latest and newest techniques; implement responsive designs, shape up UI, improve user interactions, flows and more.
- Be part of a team of web developers working on the cutting edge, cloud based award winning video-creation platform.
- Facilitate an agile development cycle.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems, and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other R&D members to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Translate UI/UX requirements into high-quality designs and implementation that grows with the needs of the business.
- Object Oriented JS
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach
- React.js - must
- Working with backend frameworks - must
- React.js hooks approach - advantage
- Webpack / AMD / require.js
- Progressive web apps - advantage
- Websockets - advantage
- Your passion towards frontend concepts including reusability, good engineering and great user experience
- 5+ years of experience, perspective and deep understanding of the trends in the frontend world
- Experience in working with backend technologies
- Extensive experience with modern FED workflows
- Team player, Get-it-done attitude and quick learner
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
CRM Manager| Ness-Ziona
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for leading and growing the CRM program for Magisto, Vimeo’s video creation tool for consumers and professionals. In this role you will be strategically building and optimizing the user experience for millions of users of the Magisto mobile apps and web-based solution. You will be handling database management and segmentation, setup and deployment of email & push campaigns, campaign analysis, and leveraging industry best practices to build a world-class CRM operation. You’ll identify new opportunities for the user lifecycle and drive performance, engagement and retention efforts, and have a direct impact on the business growth and revenue goals.
- Manage all aspects of the CRM strategy and execution across mobile and web
- Manage end-to-end multi channel campaigns, including ideation, analysis & optimization
- Build a cross-channel experience that accounts for push notifications, in-app messaging, and email
- Construct user journeys towards optimizing user engagement, conversion, and retention, via close collaboration with Product and Marketing teams
- Manage the setup and monitoring of ad-hoc, triggered, and transactional programs
- Analyze campaign results, jointly with BI, to make recommendations based on insights
- Work closely with the Product Marketing, Content, and Creative teams, briefing new campaigns and working through ongoing optimization of existing assets
- Monitor daily program automations and data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Handle all aspects of the team management, including supervising other team members, task prioritization, communicating CRM requests to/from other teams
- Act as a go-to person for all things CRM in the company, including communicating plans/results to senior management and sharing learnings/insights across the org
- 4-6 years hands-on email marketing and CRM experience
- Extensive experience working with the Braze CRM system is strongly preferred
- Experience with mobile app marketing (push notifications + in app messaging) and mobile email optimization is a must
- Basic knowledge/comfort with HTML & CSS; familiarity with cross-client email best practices
- Solid knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work on data analysis both independently and via collaboration with BI analysts
- Experience working with attribution models
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Subscription marketing experience is a strong plus
- A proven track record of building campaigns driven by deep understanding of the user behavior and needs
- BA/BS required
Product Manager| Ness Ziona, IL
Vimeo is looking for a hands-on Product Manager to join our cloud Video creation team. You will own all aspects of the product, from ideas to execution. You will work in agile teams and be responsible for defining, planning, reviewing and delivering key features in our exciting video products. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape how people create videos!
- Feature definition, planning, design and prioritization
- Oversee and support the day-to-day development work and feature releases.
- Lead product design to help ensure alignment with market and user requirements.
- Be on top of our users' concerns and needs, and conduct user testing and research.
- Work closely with the BI team to measure, track, and optimize product initiatives and experiments' success.
- Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs, feedback, frustrations and successes.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Solid B2C experience
- Team motivator with excellent communications skills and demonstrated ability to work with designers, developers, partners and customers alike
- Thorough understanding of UX concepts and UX design
- Comprehensive knowledge of development methods and technics
- Experience with cross-platform development - Web & Mobile
- Big plus- Experience with video platforms and other authoring applications
Machine Learning Researcher | Ness-Ziona
Vimeo is looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to join the Video Insights team. Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video enthusiasts around the globe. Video Insights team delivers services and products that help Vimeo users make effective videos, by applying Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies connecting the content and it’s online performance. It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team and take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
- Perform research on delivering insights to products utilizing a variety of datasets available on Vimeo's platform, in the fields of - Computer Vision & NLP.
- Conduct a full cycle of research from problem definition, to investigating and optimizing potential solutions.
- Be part of a cross functional team, and be the AI expert in the team exploring and evaluating potential impact to the problem in hand.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy and apply research outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
- Learn and teach others on the state of the art AI technologies, take an active part in driving AI innovation across the organization.
- M.Sc./Ph.D or relevant industry research experience with a focus on machine learning or related areas.
- Experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems.
- Strong programming skills and experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of deep learning with at least one of the following areas:
- Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Search, Personalization, Reinforcement Learning.
- Strong understanding of the production aspects of machine learning models.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
Data Scientist | Ness-Ziona
Vimeo is looking for a Data Scientist to join the Video Insights team. Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. Video Insights team delivers services and products that help Vimeo users make effective videos, by applying Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies connecting between video content and it’s online performance . It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team and take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
- Work closely with Researchers, Data Analysts and Product to build tools that provide insights on how content of videos is correlated against relevant video performance metrics.
- Analyze diverse datasets and implement statistical and machine learning models to extract actionable insights on user and content behavior as well drivers of key business and product metrics
- Be part of a cross-functional team, providing the best practices in data science for the team and across the organization.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, with a M.Sc/B.Sc in a relevant quantitative discipline.
- Experience with Hypothesis testing, A/B testing, Bayesian inference, time series modeling, linear and non-linear regression, clustering and classification, as well as statistical and machine learning methods.
- Ability to understand and work with weakly defined problems, refine definitions and come up with actionable solutions.
- Fluent in Python especially with the standard third-party libraries (numpy, scipy, sklearn, statsmodels, pandas, matplotlib, etc.), SQL, large scale systems.
- Experience in working with large data sets.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Bonus Points: Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch.
Marketing Data Analyst | Ness-Ziona
Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto) is looking for a brilliant and passionate senior marketing data analyst to join our team! In Vimeo Israel we are leading the video creation domain in VImeo. We have 2 amazing leading video creation products - Vimeo Create and Magisto, both are AI based tools that enable any user to create professional video in instant. As part of this position, you will be working closely with VP growth and the marketing teams. You will be required to answer complex questions defined by executive management. You will work independently and as a team member to constantly optimize and improve ROI and user acquisition performance.
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide insights that will lead the business growth
- Examine marketing performance and user conversion funnel data to identify opportunities to improve ROI
- Build and maintain user acquisition dashboards to make informed decisions quickly while empowering others cross functionally to have information readily accessible
- Build and maintain attribution model
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field
- 2+ Years of experience as a marketing analyst from a SaaS company
- Good understanding of the online marketing ecosystem (mobile + web), experience analyzing online marketing activities, such as acquisition and retargeting campaigns
- Experience with LTV modeling and analysis funnels
- Experience with attribution model
- SQL proficiency - a must
- Ability to turn large amounts of ambiguous data into a concise, meaningful story
- Fluent English (written and oral)
- Experience working with BI / Web Analytics tools
- Technological background- an advantage
- Experience with data modeling - an advantage
- Experience with experimental design and statistical data analysis- an advantage